The individual contacts section contains several ways for you to manage your address books, including…
- Add A Contact: create a new contact (more information below)
- Import Contacts: upload multiple contacts from a csv file
- Search Contacts: find a specific contact by name
- Filter contacts by group
- Manage Groups: create and edit contact groups
- Control sub-users access to your contacts
- View contact details including any groups they belong to
- Apply bulk action to selected contacts
- Export Contacts: download your contacts as a csv file
Add a Contact
Adding a contact is quick and easy, just click ‘Add A Contact‘ on the Contacts screen and you will see the following. You can then input the individuals contact details. Click ‘Save‘ when you are done.
You can login to fastsms and manage your individual contacts here.