Sending your first message in 5 easy steps…
Now that your account is all set up you’re ready to test us out with a few messages. This can be done in 5 easy steps…
- Click the ‘Send’ button to compose a new message.
- Enter the mobile phone number of the intended recipient.
- Add who the message is from (maximum 11 characters).
- Type your message.
- Click ‘Send message’
Check Your Message was Delivered
When the message has been sent you will see a number of live reports indicating the status of the sent message.
- Pending: the message is on its way to the receiving network
- Sent: the receiving network is sending the message to the handset
- Delivered: the text message has been received by the handset
- Undeliverable: the handset could not be reached, message failed
When you’ve sent a few more messages you’ll be able to check the status of all of them in the ‘Sent‘ folder, found under ‘Messages‘.
If you’ve fully tested and asked your questions you might find that you’ve run out of credits. Not to worry, it’s quick and easy to top up your account.